Live Slovenia!
Welcome to the blog! Živeti Slovenija is a Blog for those interested in the workings of another country - in this case, the quirky and exciting Slovenia.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi!

What's been going on here? Well...

We've gotten a load of snow. It snowed all yesterday and most of today's morning. We have started construction of a triple igloo with a wall for snowball wars. I hope we don't run out of snow!


As we were building some twenty-year olds started attacking us with snowballs. Avery and I retaliated, but it wasn't really a war because they left after a few balls to catch the bus.


I hope our new igloo is actually finished.


On a higher note, we went by the Ljubljana's library yesterday. They had a decent english section, and we got some books. FINALLY!


On the blog, we now have a new WHAT was THAT? Here's a hint...


"The drinks were too big to fit"


On monday we leave for a skiing trip hosted by the language school we take from. We hope to see Bled as well, as it is close. I do not know if I will have access to a computer, so I may not blog for a while either.

G-man

3 comments:

  1. Oh man I wish I could go skiing with you guys! That's going to be so much fun! Be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not appropriate here but I can't resist:
    "break a leg!"
    NOT.

    ReplyDelete